Effective Date: January 12, 2020
Welcome! We are Pokemon World RPG. We provide you with the websites, applications, and other services listed below. All of our contact information is available here. Although we are a China based company, our services are available worldwide. As such, some terms in the agreement below are specific to residents of certain countries for legal reasons. We have explicitly stated where this is the case. Otherwise, all terms apply to all users.
If you are a resident of Germany: By filling in the account creation details and submitting the form to us, you make an offer to enter into an agreement regarding the products offered by Pokemon World RPG, subject to the present Terms. The Agreement is concluded once we either accept your registration by email or provide you access to our services at your chosen membership level. Prior to submitting your registration, you can see all the information you provided and correct any mistakes directly in the registration form. We recommend that you print a copy of this Agreement for your records. We do not store a copy on your behalf.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use our services.
- What We Mean. The websites and mobile applications above, including all associated software, content, products and data will be referred to throughout this Agreement simply as our “services.” References to “content” should be read in the broadest context possible; content includes among other things text, images, code, feedback, forum posts, your account details, emails, music, and audiovisual materials. This Agreement applies to “you” as a person accessing or using our services.
- Minors. This site is not intended for use by children. If you are under the age of majority (which is 18 in most states), you may not purchase any products from this Site, and you may only use this Site with the involvement of your parent or guardian. We strongly encourage all parents and guardians to supervise and monitor Internet use by their children. If you use the Site, you affirm you are at least 18 years old.
- Contact Information. For more information about our company and how to contact us, visit our Contact Us page.
Use of Our Services
- Account Registration. If you elect to register to use this Site, or to participate in any sweepstakes or contest, you agree to: (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by this Site’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”), and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate. You are responsible for keeping your account information and password confidential, and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or other account information. Pokémon has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof) if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or if Pokémon suspects in its sole discretion that it has grounds to believe that such is the case.
- License. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, Fansinoo grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable as stated in this Agreement, non-transferable license to access the Website for your personal use.
This license does not include, and you must not:
● Republish material from the Website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
● Show any material from the website in public
● Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose
● Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Copyright.The content, articles, documents, information, materials, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site (collectively, “Site Content”) are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any Site Content or any part of the Site, except as allowed by the “Limited License; Permitted Uses” Section below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Site Content viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the Site Content may be the copyrighted work of third parties.
- Forms, Agreements & Documents.Site Content may include sample forms, checklists, business documents and legal documents (collectively, “Documents”). All Documents are provided on a nonexclusive license basis only for your personal one-time use for noncommercial purposes, without any right to relicense, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer such license. Documents are provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to their suitability, legal effect, completeness, timeliness, accuracy and/or appropriateness. THE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITH “ALL FAULTS,” AND WE AND ANY PROVIDER OF THE DOCUMENTS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The Documents may be inappropriate for your particular circumstances. Furthermore, state laws may require different or additional provisions to ensure the desired result. You should consult with legal counsel to determine the appropriate legal or business documents necessary for your particular transactions as the Documents are only samples and may not be applicable to a particular situation.
- Linking to the Site.You may provide links to the Site, provided that (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, the copyright notice or other notices on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.